Friday, September 17, 2010

No more prognostications!

First, let me say congratulations to Rep. Mike Rodrigues for winning the Democratic Party's primary election for the State Senate. I did not support you, will not support you, but you are destined to win because there is no real opposition from anyone on the Republican side. They are the only force more dreadful in their ineptitude than mine in picking electoral winners.

I  think it's a good time to stop backing candidates for office. Being  "0" for "3" tells me all I need to know.....I guess I back candidates with my heart and not enough with my head. So there ends a non- productive activity on my part.

Finally, let me say, "thanks Mike Coogan for running!" I mean that. He's a gentleman and a good, solid guy. He would have been an excellent state senator. I'm proud to have carried your banner for all to see.

Well, that's my political wrap up. Things look very muddled politically right now, locally, in the state,and in the nation. I fear things may not work out for this state come November. We'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey...feel free...what your about to write is probably just fine...but try to write what Prof. Kingfield of the movie Paper Chase wanted his students to speak aloud....FILL THE BLOG WITH YOUR INTELLIGENCE...PLEASE!!!!!!!