Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dog vs. Vuvuzela

Well, we are down to the final four in the 2010 World Cup. I am no great follower of soccer, but I must admit I watched my adopted team, the Orange Crush Netherlands team defeat Slovakia, on a big screen TV, and it was REALLLLLLY exciting. Even though I love American Pro Football, and football at all levels, actually, I must admit it was fun and that I'm going to try to learn more about the sport and keep better abreast of things.

One thing I am definitely NOT a fan of is the OBNOXIOUS sounding horns that play ceaselessly during the games. It is nothing but ear killing, unnerving racket. The infernal instrument of torture is called the VUVUZELA, a glorified plastic horn, the kind you might see carried by angels in heaven by Renaissance era paintings. The sound is anything but devine.

Anyways, I found a very short video that reflects my feelings towards the sound of the VUVUZELA and all those who blow on the cursed things...Enjoy, because I know I did...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey...feel free...what your about to write is probably just fine...but try to write what Prof. Kingfield of the movie Paper Chase wanted his students to speak aloud....FILL THE BLOG WITH YOUR INTELLIGENCE...PLEASE!!!!!!!