Saturday, July 17, 2010

"My, my, my, once bitten, twice shy, babe!"

I found this very interesting discussion with UMass/Dartmouth Chancellor Jean F. MacCormack that was posted on the SouthCoast Today website. Especially of note was the topic of whether she trusted a continuing development plan with the City of Fall River. The comment "Once bitten, twice shy" was defnitely prominent, and she was NOT mentioning a rock song originally sung by the band Mott the Hoople let alone the more famous version by the band Great White of Rhode Island fire massacre fame. Enjoy!


http://www.southcoasttoday.com/static/multimedia/audio/MacCorm610.mp3

2 comments:

  1. That's been on the Standard Times website for two months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you...so allow me to pronounce myself tardy...I just ventured on the sight to get actual infomation critical to the City...since the HN never prints any!

    ReplyDelete

Hey...feel free...what your about to write is probably just fine...but try to write what Prof. Kingfield of the movie Paper Chase wanted his students to speak aloud....FILL THE BLOG WITH YOUR INTELLIGENCE...PLEASE!!!!!!!